Contract Senior Salesforce Administrator
The ideal candidate is highly pro-active, takes initiative and has the ability to reach out to ensure tasks and deliverables are met.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for key activities on Salesforce.com and the nCino managed package, including but not limited to system configuration especially around customization of objects, user roles and profiles setup, permission sets, fields, record types, page layouts, list views, reports, dashboards, requirements, training and ongoing support.
This position requires someone who communicates with confidence, builds relationships through inspiring trust and sharing information — and is able to challenge assumptions.
This position is a full-time, contract position in our Westlake Village headquarters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce.com/nCino configuration and technical/functional capabilities
- Builds and implements items such as business processes, workflows and applications , profiles, roles, permission sets, personal page layouts, custom fields, email and mail merge templates, list views, case assignment rules, security settings, reports, dashboards, navigation, work flow rules, workflow alerts, automated notifications, process builders, and flows, reports and dashboards (including folder permissions) per business requirements while adhering to best practices.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated strong Salesforce.com/nCino functional and administration skills – a minimum of 5-8 years of related experience.
- Proven solid understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations and can articulate those to others.
- Demonstrated experience administering and/or being a SalesForce.com SuperUser.
- Proven strong presentation, technical writing, analytical, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and use new methodologies.
- Demonstrated strong ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization and to effectively manage stakeholders by creating positive relationships with all team members through the appropriate management of their expectations and agreed-upon objectives.
- Proven outstanding business acumen, intellectual curiosity, excellent analytical abilities, strong technical skills, and the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to details), and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business management or a related field is preferred.
Certificates and Licenses
Certified Salesforce Administrator Certificate
Our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance without having to wait 90 days. Benefits kick in on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. We offer 401K match and multiple paid holidays.
Stand up desks, stocked café with endless coffee and tea available, as well as healthy snacks and cold drinks.