Junior Applications Developer
The ideal candidate will have experience in an internship capacity as an application developer.
The Junior Applications Developer will work closely with our Software Engineer to help build our software applications.
This is a full-time position in Velocity’s Westlake Village corporate headquarters, which has a relaxed and friendly work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Emphasis on the .NET Framework / C#
- ASP.NET MVC & Web API + building RESTful based API services
- Entity Framework
Experience with front end technologies
- CSS & Bootstrap
- HTML 5 based web applications
Experience with web services
- Experience with calling REST based services
- Experience with modern authentication schemes such as OAUTH 2
- Experience working with JSON based objects
Experience with Azure services
- Eexperience in Cloud Architecture on the Azure platform
- Experience with App Services, SQL server/database, DNS, Azure Active Directory, Function Apps, Blob Storage Accounts
Required Skills, Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or a related field
Our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance without having to wait 90 days. Benefits kick in on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. We offer 401K match and multiple paid holidays.
Stand up desks, stocked café with endless coffee and tea available, as well as healthy snacks and cold drinks.