The ideal candidate has loan processing experience and will be organized and very detail oriented.
Velocity Mortgage Capital is looking for a Loan Processor who will act as a liaison for the account executives and brokers, as well outside vendors such as title, escrow, and insurance companies via phone and email. This is a full-time position in Velocity’s Westlake Village office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison for the Account Executive and Broker as well outside vendors such as title, escrow, and insurance companies via phone and email.
- Work directly with brokers on conditions, documents, and questions.
- Effectively manage pipeline of 50+ loans.
- Must be able to multitask and have a great attitude.
- Proactively work to solve issues and provide solutions.
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided to internal and external partners.
- Open loans & order appraisal in a timely manner.
- Add conditions according to the loan programs and VMC guidelines.
- Collect and prepare all necessary documentation for the loan package.
- Organize, index, and evaluate received documentation.
- Prepare and maintain all paperwork for existing and new loans.
- Submit files to the designated Underwriter.
- Obtain an accurate Closing Confirmation signed and dated by broker.
- Processing input fields completed and accurate.
- Confirm documents are labeled correctly and in the correct placeholders.
- Successfully bring the loan from opening to closing/funding once value has been received.
Required Skills and Experience
- Mortgage industry experience required
- Knowledge of loan operating systems is a plus
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance without having to wait 90 days. Benefits begin on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. We offer 401K match and multiple paid holidays.