Loan Processor / Account Manager
The ideal candidate for this position has loan processing experience and is organized and very detail-oriented.
Velocity seeks to hire a Loan Processor who will act as a liaison for the account executives and brokers, as well outside vendors such as title, escrow, and insurance companies via phone and email.
This is a full-time position in our Miami office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with brokers on conditions, documents, and questions.
- Effectively manage pipeline of 50+ loans
- Must be able to multitask and have a great attitude.
- Proactively work to solve issues and provide solutions
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided to internal and external partners.
- Open loans & order appraisal in a timely manner.
- Add conditions according to the loan programs and VMC guidelines
- Collect and prepare all necessary documentation for the loan package.
- Organize, index, and evaluate received documentation.
- Prepare and maintain all paperwork for existing and new loans.
- Submit files to the designated Underwriter.
- Obtain an accurate Closing Confirmation signed and dated by broker
- Processing input fields completed and accurate
- Confirm documents are labeled correctly and in the correct placeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
- Mortgage industry experience required
- Knowledge of loan operating systems is a plus
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Pet Insurance. Benefits become effective on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment.