The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in mortgage processing, closing, title, or quality control.
We are seeking an Operations Analyst for our closing team to help with the wire desk and audit services.
The Operations Analyst is a full-time, hourly position in our Fort Washington, PA office.
Duties and Responsibilities
As an Operations Analyst your duties commonly include:
- Providing accurate and timely pre-audit and audit services
- Maintaining a current understanding of federal and state laws as applicable to audit services
- Reviewing loan information for accuracy and completeness
- Reporting discrepancies to immediate manager to initiate resolution process
- Review and approved requested Wires within VCC operating system and financial institutions.
- Record Federal Reference data in VCC Operating System
- Send out daily report of funded loans
- Work directly with accounting, Funding Manager, and management to resolve wire desk issues regarding both wires and reporting
Required Skills and Experience
- At least two years of experience in mortgage processing, closing, title, or quality control
- Understanding of mortgage documents such as applications, loan estimates, credit reports, appraisals, employment documents, asset documents, underwriting, closing disclosures, and title work
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technologies
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and Microsoft Office Suite
High school diploma
Our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance without having to wait 90 days. Benefits kick in on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. We offer 401K match and multiple paid holidays.