Real Estate Analyst Assistant
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to be detail-oriented and work within a professional environment.
A Real Estate Analyst Assistant contributes to multiple functions within the real estate process, including back-up support for appraisal ordering, appraisal review, vendor management, and analytic analysis.
The primary skills include taking initiative to solve problems, exhibiting a team-oriented approach to customer service, and utilizing superior communication and follow-up to provide excellent service.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Provide support to real estate analysts.
- Complete a preliminary review of commercial appraisal reports for compliance with regulatory and lender requirements.
- Input results of preliminary reviews into the internal appraisal order form.
- Use multiple data sources to research or verify market data or trends reported for subject properties.
Provide support to real estate coordinator.
- Utilize internal systems and spreadsheets to track new, pending and completed assignments.
- Input appraisal order information into the appraisal ordering platform.
- Track pending assignments, communicate with internal and external parties.
- Record tracking data and transfer reports between the appraisal ordering and appraisal review platforms.
Support the real estate group.
- Assist in managing the vendor panel, including communicating, selecting, grading, and adding vendors.
- Develop analytic reports that address key performance points in the real estate team processes.
- Participate in special projects and duties assigned by the chief appraiser.
Qualified Candidates Should Have
- Some experience preferred in processing analytics, communication with vendors, and tracking of vendor assignments.
- Real estate knowledge gained via work or education history.
- Proven desire to excel in verbal/written communication, customer service, analytical analyses, organizational and time-management skills.
- Proven experience and skill in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with the processes and software used to track service-oriented products.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.