Real Estate Analyst Assistant
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to be detail-oriented and work within a professional environment.
A Real Estate Analyst Assistant contributes to multiple functions within the real estate process, including back-up support for appraisal ordering, appraisal review, vendor management, and analytic analysis.
The primary skills include taking initiative to solve problems, exhibiting a team-oriented approach to customer service, and utilizing superior communication and follow-up to provide excellent service.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Provide support to real estate analysts.
- Complete a preliminary review of commercial appraisal reports for compliance with regulatory and lender requirements.
- Input results of preliminary reviews into the internal appraisal order form.
- Use multiple data sources to research or verify market data or trends reported for subject properties.
Provide support to real estate coordinator.
- Utilize internal systems and spreadsheets to track new, pending and completed assignments.
- Input appraisal order information into the appraisal ordering platform.
- Track pending assignments, communicate with internal and external parties.
- Record tracking data and transfer reports between the appraisal ordering and appraisal review platforms.
Support the real estate group.
- Assist in managing the vendor panel, including communicating, selecting, grading, and adding vendors.
- Develop analytic reports that address key performance points in the real estate team processes.
- Participate in special projects and duties assigned by the chief appraiser.
Qualified Candidates Should Have
- Some experience preferred in processing analytics, communication with vendors, and tracking of vendor assignments.
- Real estate knowledge gained via work or education history.
- Proven desire to excel in verbal/written communication, customer service, analytical analyses, organizational and time-management skills.
- Proven experience and skill in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with the processes and software used to track service-oriented products.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance without having to wait 90 days. Benefits kick in on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. We offer 401K match and multiple paid holidays.