Real Estate Assistant
The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, great with customer service and proficient in data entry.
Velocity Mortgage Capital is looking for a reliable Real Estate Assistant to be accountable for various functions of the Residential Real Estate department.
This is a full-time, hourly, temp-to-perm position in Velocity’s Fort Washington, PA office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check all email in-boxes and respond accordingly
- Review all submitted appraisals
- If appraisal over $1M, order BPO from Clear Capital
- Run RedBell AVM (SFR/Condos) on all appraisals under $1M
- Run AVM from RealQuest on all 1025 properties
- Put Appraisal and AVM (if needed) into Encompass
- Fill out all appraisal screens in Encompass
- Generate automated email in Encompass
- Review new orders, check to make sure all required documentation is uploaded (Appraisal Authorization Form and if purchase, Purchase Agreement)
- If all required documentation is not uploaded, place order on hold, put notes in the communication log requesting the documentation and email all appropriate parties
- If all documentation is provided, assign order to appraiser
- Follow-up on all orders throughout the day
- Assist other Appraisal Coordinators when questions arise
- Special projects when requested by Management
Required Skills and Experience
- Technological — must have strong skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication, customer service, solid analytical skills, organizational and time-management skills
- No minimum requirements
For permanent employees, our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance without having to wait 90 days. Benefits kick in on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. We offer 401K match and multiple paid holidays.
Stand up desks, stocked café with endless coffee and tea available, as well as healthy snacks and cold drinks.