The ideal candidate has excellent organizational skills, is detailed-oriented and has a "can-do" attitude.
Velocity is seeking a full-time Receptionist at our corporate headquarters in Westlake Village, Calif. The Receptionist position plays a key role in representing the company because the front desk and the main phone lines are often a person’s first point of contact with Velocity.
This position provides needed support that the company relies upon for smooth and efficient operation and functionality.
This is a full-time, hourly paid position with employee benefits.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Reception – Greeting and announcing visitors and vendors. Escorting them to the appropriate locations.
- Communication – Screening, announcing, and transferring calls to appropriate personnel. Assisting with company notifications, booking conference rooms, and handling supply requests.
- Correspondence – Handling all incoming mail, UPS, and Fed Ex deliveries. Sorting and delivering to appropriate personnel. Prepare and track all certified mail.
- General Office – Restocking the café in all suites, receiving incoming deliveries, maintaining office plants, running weekly errands, assisting catering set up and clean up.
- More in depth detail given upon request.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Positive, “I can do it” attitude
- Anticipating needs and prioritizing tasks
- Excellent organizational skills, and detailed-oriented approach to project and time management
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Resourcefulness – Be able to adapt quickly to change and multi-task
Our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance without having to wait 90 days. Benefits kick in on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. We offer 401K match and multiple paid holidays.
Stand up desks, stocked café with endless coffee and tea available, as well as healthy snacks and cold drinks.