Regional Operations Manager
The ideal candidate must work well in a fast-paced environment while being able to multitask and work well with all departments.
The operations manager position manages local and real-time operations that facilitate the maximization of resources to achieve customer satisfaction, productivity, schedule adherence and economic goals in the processing and underwriting department.
This is a full-time, salaried position based in our Irvine, CA office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review processor pipelines and report weekly/monthly projections
- Work with processors and UW to resolve/overcome file issues
- Evaluate and Approve Master Credit Policy exception requests
- Oversee UW daily workload to make sure files are moving quickly
- 2nd Sign on approvals of loans amounts up to $1 million if needed
- Answer questions from Sales and Ops
- Review Sales scenarios if requested
- Underwrite loan files as needed
- Train and consult staff as needed
- Works closely to Regional Sales Managers
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 years of management experience
- 4 years of senior level underwriting experience
- Communication skills at all levels
- Advanced computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance without having to wait 90 days. Benefits start on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. We offer 401K match and multiple paid holidays.