The ideal candidate should have strong Salesforce.com/nCino functional and administration skills and a minimum of 2-4 years' related experience.
Velocity is seeking a Salesforce Administrator. This position will be responsible for key activities on the Salesforce.com tool, including Salesforce system administration, system configuration (especially around customization of objects), user roles and profiles setup, permission sets, fields, record types, page layouts, list views, reports, dashboards, requirements, training and ongoing support.
The position provides tier one support by identifying, logging, tracking, resolving and/or escalating all incoming user reported incidents. The Salesforce Administrator must have the ability to work as part of a collaborative team to be successful.
This individual must be pro-active, take initiative and have the ability to reach out to ensure tasks and deliverables are met, and that risks and mitigation strategies are uncovered. The Salesforce Administrator must communicate with confidence, build relationships through inspiring trust and sharing information, and be able to challenge assumptions.
The Salesforce Administrator is a full-time position in our Westlake Village, CA headquarters.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce.com/nCino configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce.com/nCino release upgrades, and provides tier one support by identifying, logging, tracking, resolving and escalating all incoming user incidents.
- Manages the administration of Salesforce.com/nCino, including but not limited to the configuration of user accounts, profiles, roles, permission sets, personal page layouts, custom fields, email and mail merge templates, list views, case assignment rules, security settings, reports, dashboards, navigation, work flow triggers, workflow alerts, automated notifications and Salesforce Knowledge.
- Builds, maintains and runs Salesforce reports and dashboards (including folder permissions) per business requirements and for monitoring data quality to ensure data remains accurate. Researches Salesforce data issues and submits issue reports to IT.
- Partners with the IT team and user community to identify their business requirements; analyzes business processes; analyzes source data; produces functional specifications, data flows and business rules; and assists with the implementation of those specifications.
- Communicates regularly with the Salesforce.com/nCino super users and end users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality (support may include assistance with data imports/exports, assistance with data integrity projects or other requests). Acts as first level support by promptly responding to Issues and enhancements tickets submitted by end user.
- Communicates regularly with the Salesforce.com/nCino Product Owner, users, IT support team and other stakeholders to ensure functionality meets Agency and CRC needs through a managed backlog and release plan.
- Maintains at least high-level familiarity with other IT system/business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Assists in implementing business processes, workflows and applications in Salesforce.com/nCino with adherence to best practices.
- Defines and advocates technical collaboration across systems and functional departments within Agency; assists in developing and analyzing functional solutions for integrating Salesforce.com with other applications.
- Maintains updated system documentation and Salesforce.com/nCino policies/procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Demonstrated strong Salesforce.com/nCino functional and administration skills — a minimum of 2-4 years’ related experience.
- Proven solid understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations and can articulate those to others.
- Demonstrated experience administering and/or being a Salesforce.com SuperUser.
- Proven strong presentation, technical writing, analytical, and communication skills.
- Proven examples of good decision-making skills when dealing with multiple alternatives.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and use new methodologies.
- Proven experience coordinating multiple projects/assignments simultaneously and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis.
- Demonstrated strong ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization and to effectively manage stakeholders by creating positive relationships with all team members through the appropriate management of their expectations and agreed-upon objectives.
- Proven outstanding business acumen, intellectual curiosity, excellent analytical abilities, strong technical skills, and the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to details), and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven strong organizational and project management skills; able to plan, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business management or a related field is preferred.
Certifications and Licenses
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator credential is a plus.
- Our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance. Benefits become effective on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. We offer 401K match and multiple paid holidays.