SEC Reporting Analyst
The ideal candidate will be able to prepare financial statements and SEC filings. This person must also be very organized and have the ability to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency.
The SEC Reporting Analyst, working with the financial reporting team in collaboration with Accounting, will assist in the preparation of financial statements and SEC filings.
This is a full-time position based in our Westlake Village, CA headquarters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare financial statements and SEC filings.
- Prepare supporting schedules and calculations.
- Prepare and analyze audit schedules.
- Assist with special projects.
- Prepare financial information.
- Assist the SOX team with special assignments necessary to support business strategy.
- Demonstrate behaviors that are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values.
Required Skills and Experience
- Public accounting and/or financial services experience preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines.
- Exposure to financial reporting and/or SEC filing tool a plus.
- 3 plus years of financial reporting, public accounting, or accounting/industry experience; Big 4 preferred.
- 4-year college degree (Bachelor) or equivalent work experience.
Certificates and Licenses
- CPA preferred.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance without having to wait 90 days. Benefits kick in on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. We offer 401K match and multiple paid holidays.