Senior Applications Developer
The ideal candidate should be a seasoned senior applications developer who's ready to join a smart and dynamic IT team. The candidate is positive, resourceful, possesses good judgment, has attention to detail, and is a team player.
We are seeking a seasoned senior applications developer with 3-5+ years of experience.
This is a full-time position in our Westlake Village headquarters.
Required Skills and Experience
- NET MVC & Web API + building RESTful based API services
- Entity Framework
Significant Experience with Front End Technologies
- AngularJS 1
- CSS & Bootstrap
- HTML 5 based web applications
Significant Experience with Web Services
- Experience with calling REST based services
- Experience with modern authentication schemes such as OAUTH 2
- Experience working with JSON based objects
Experience with Azure Services
- Significant experience in Cloud Architecture on the Azure platform
- Experience with App Services, SQL server/database, DNS, Azure Active Directory, Function Apps, Blob Storage Accounts
Experience with the Following Development Tools/Technologies
- Git, Source Tree
- Visual Studios
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studios
Experience with the SFDC Development
- Lightning web component scheme
- Programming with Apex such as class, trigger and batch
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs (SOAP and REST)
Bachelor’s Degree with a specialization in MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics (or equivalent experience).
401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Pet Insurance. Benefits become effective on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment.