The ideal candidate is highly energetic and enthusiastic, a quick learner and works well under pressure.
We are seeking seasoned wholesale account executives to join the commercial loan team in these locations:
- Redmond, WA
- Westlake Village, CA
- Miami, FL
- Manassas, VA
- Boston, MA
- Austin, TX
- Fort Washington, PA.
This is a non-exempt position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Heavy outbound calling effort. Must be motivated and not afraid to get on the phone and solicit business.
- Maintain and develop relationships with residential and commercial mortgage brokers.
- Maintain client relationships and facilitate client contact throughout the loan process.
- Research industry trends to help identify top prospects.
Qualified Candidates Should Have
- College degree preferred.
- Inside sales experience required. Mortgage sales background preferred.
- 3-5+ years’ experience preferred.
- Proven record of developing sales opportunities, as well as meeting and achieving sales goals.
- Ability to source leads, cold call and build relationships.
- Experience in financial services or the banking industry preferred.
- Real estate knowledge helpful.
- Experience with business applications software (e.g., MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills, good phone presence.
- Attractive commission structure + base pay. Six-figure income potential
- Great work environment
- Company events
- Travel for tradeshows nationwide
- Sales contests and incentive trips throughout the year
Our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance without having to wait 90 days. Benefits kick in on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. We offer 401K match and multiple paid holidays.