Account Executive / Wholesale Loan Officer
The ideal candidate is an seasoned wholesale account executive ready to join a smart and aggressive private lending team. The candidate is positive, resourceful, possesses good judgment, has attention to detail, and is a team player.
We are seeking seasoned wholesale account executives to join the commercial loan team in these locations:
- Irvine, CA
- Fort Washington, PA
- Foxborough, MA
- Austin, TX
- Reston, VA
This is a non-exempt position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Heavy outbound calling effort. Must be motivated to get on the phone and solicit business.
- Maintain and develop relationships with residential and commercial mortgage brokers.
- Maintain client relationships and facilitate client contact throughout the loan process.
- Research industry trends to help identify top prospects.
Required Skills and Experience
- Mortgage sales background required.
- Inside sales experience preferred.
- 3-5+ years’ experience preferred.
- Proven record of developing sales opportunities, as well as meeting and achieving sales goals.
- Ability to source leads, cold call and build relationships.
- Experience in financial services or the banking industry preferred.
- Experience with business applications software (e.g., MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills, good phone presence.
- College degree preferred.
401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Pet Insurance. Benefits become effective on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment.